The College is open to students who meet its academic standards and are willing to abide by the rules, regulations, policies, and ideals of the School. Students are expected to meet all the standard requirements and the regulations set or prescribed by the CHED and the criteria set by the College’s Admission Committee.To facilitate admission, applicant students are expected to prepare all the requirements listed below and thereafter present said requirement to the Admissions Office (Guidance Office, Ground floor, Administration Bldg.):
1. Form 138 or Xerox copy of Quarterly Grades.
2. Certification of Good Moral Character
3. Two (2) recent ID color pictures (1×1).
4. Entrance Examination Fee of P400.00
5. Birth Certificate
For freshman applicants who stopped schooling after High School graduation: Affidavit stating or attesting thereto the duration and reason for applicant’s non-continuance of studies after High School graduation.
1. Letter of Application for Admission (w/ 2 character references)
2. Honorable Dismissal
3. Transcript of Records or Official Certification of Grades for evaluation
4. Birth Certificate
5. 5 color I.D. pictures (1×1)
6. Certificate of Good Moral Character
7. Testing fee of Php 400.00 (non-refundable)